What to do when my baby ‘poo’ or ‘pee’?
- There is absolutely no problem with the washing. Kindly refer to Wash And Care.
Can the insert also can be washed? How long it can last before we must replace it?
- YES. The diaper outer and the insert are washable! It can last long in proper care. You can even use it for more than one children. The regular insert can last up to 3-4 hours and with two inserts they can last the whole night without change
Will my baby feel dry wearing the cloth diaper made of microfleece lining?
- Yes. Microcfleece got the wicking ability. That’s mean that it can wick the moisture pass through the insert, but the fleece itself will be dry. Solid waste will rolled out the fleece easily and can be wash easily also.
Do I need to soak the diaper a few hours before washing?
- No you don’t have too. You can give it a bit scrub with soap, and then leave it and wash it when you are ready. It doesn’t need to be wash immediately. You can collect all the used diaper for the day and wash it at night or the next morning in the washing machine.
Can I put extra insert on the pocket diaper to be more absorbent?
- Of course you can. That’s they beauty of Pocket diaper. You can customized the inserts. If your baby is a heavy weater, then you can use the two inserts for night. Or else, the regular inserts made out of microfiber is sufficient for the day.
Do I need to change the diaper together with the inserts?
- Yes, change the diaper together with the inserts for each change to ensure cleanliness of the baby bum. Afterall, it has last for 3-4 hours, just like changing a disposable diaper!
For night use, how long it can last?
- Should last you for 10-12 hours without change, with 2-3 inserts. Comparatively, it should be equivalent to one Mamy Poko disposable diaper. You will need to change the baby in the morning.
How long can the diaper last?
- If you follow the wash and care instruction, it should last you more than 1 kid, meaning that if you cloth diaper your first child for 2 years, the same diaper can be worn for the following and following childs.